10. Halloween Kills. I had problems with it but at the same time I am endlessly fascinated how this ends and I did enjoy it for what it was.
9. The Protege. Leave me be, it's a solid movie man and it has Michael Keaton in it as a villain! Come on!
8. Cry Macho. Clint does it again with a good story, solid connections, and one of the most gosh dang happiest endings ever.
7. The Suicide Squad. Wild superhero stuff, would have made it higher if you didn't off Polka Dot Man. For shame.
6. Dune. Re-evaluation will come when I see the rest but I certainly am here for the ride!
5. Candyman. Excellent modern telling with a unique spin and wonderful production.
4. No Time To Die. Don't worry we're gonna talk about it again, but I did enjoy so much of it and respect it for the big things it did.
3. Last Night In Soho. Mental, visually stunning, and an interesting plot. I couldn't ask for more.
2. Licorice Pizza. Now you might be saying, but Dude I don't remember you reviewing this movie. Just wait, and pay attention to where I ranked it.
1. Cruella. Yes. I just did that. I loved it, I thought it was f***ing class, no I am never taking it back.
Breaking the law, breaking the law! And it continues on with our first week of reviews starting tomorrow, see you there.